Monday, December 20, 2010

Lanvin flats






















The most comfortable flats but the downside is that they are expensive. I love shoes, in particular flats. I have been eyeing theses flats for a while including Christian Louboutin. At the decision time, Lanvin won me over due their comfort and almost anonymity of the design. On the other hand, the red bottom soles screams its brand; I wasn't sure if I wanted that much attention.

I have a peculiar foot issue: Most people's toe next to their pinky toe is slightly shorter; however, my fourth toes are as long as the middle toe--won't allow the tapered look. In general, the high end flat are narrow in the front; I've always struggled in breaking them in. Lanvin's supple leather allows my toes to spread and molds perfectly to my odd feet.

To be honest, people have complimented my feet, but they didn't know my struggle with dressy shoes. Now I know that I don't have to settle for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment